Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Far away, yet so close


This morning I was reading the post on Andy Tauer's blog. He wrote about how the Internet brings so many people close to each other. And I can't agree more, it's amazing how many wonderful, beautiful, interesting, inspiring, creative, lovely, sweet, caring people I've met through Internet. Internet gives us the chance to meet people with the same interest from all over the world. How would it be if the little 'home perfumers' were living in a time when there was no Internet? We would probably be sitting in our home creating perfume and could only share it with a few people who would live close to us. Now thanks to the Internet, we can share it with people from far away places, far away but yet so close. I was surprised to read my own name in his post, Andy wrote: "The world villagers are waiting for yours, Jenny!" I'm working on it dear Andy, I'm working on it.......

4 comments:

chayaruchama said...

Jenny, gelieverd !

My mother had that print over our fireplace.
I always loved it.

Andy's right- we are waiting for you...
And you're worth waiting for, absolutely.
Let me know when you're ready.
I will spread the gospel, LOL....

Many kisses !

Jenny said...

My dear Chaya,

I love the painting too. I knew you would love it.

I'll definitely let you know when I'm ready, I hope you will spread the gospel using your beautiful voice and sing it out loud, sister.

Many kisses back to you!

Anonymous said...

Good morning to you, Jenny
hehehehe....I hope I did not push you too hard.
It is glad that we are connected in this small world

Jenny said...

Good morning Andy,

No you didn't push too hard. It's good sometimes to be pushed a bit.

Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,

Jenny